Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Signed, The Universe


Photobucket

"Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!"

Today's "Note From The Universe" that arrived in my email was a little pick-me-up. I admit that I really don't believe in this and signed up just for fun, but right now I need to hear this. I do believe things have to happen in their own time. I just find accepting that really, really difficult. Not to mention there's always that thought that my writing just isn't good enough. Anyway, here's today's "Note From The Universe."

To sign up, click HERE.

Sometimes, Kristin, when things take longer than you thought they would, it's just a gentle reminder from your greater self (me), that you have more time than you thought, and that there's a journey to enjoy. Yeah, like all the time in the world.

The Universe

Besides, Kristin, just because it's taking longer than you thought it would, doesn't mean stuff isn't happening, even as you read these words.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: