Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 27, 2011

♪ CBTM Playlist - Part Deux ♬

Photobucket
Photobucket
So I was looking up music to make new cd's from when I discovered that a few of these songs could possibly be included in my playlist for "Come Back To Me."

A couple of these don't 100% remind me of my story, but I felt compelled to include them. Lyrics are subjective anyway.

The first four songs listed are most closely related to my book, and the Creed & 3 Days Grace song I think Iain would just be a fan of. They might even be neck-to-neck with Nickelback for him.
Photobucket Photobucket

Just FYI:
Before turning on the speakers, be sure to pause the music in the sidebar.

Photobucket


BLUE EYES CRYING IN THE RAIN



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


THE SCIENTIST



Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: