Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 22, 2011

♪ Book Playlist ♬

Photobucket
Photobucket
It seems fairly common these days that writers, both published and unpublished (such as myself Photobucket), have created soundtracks for each book they write.

It took a while, but I'm guilty as charged here as well.

Below I'll post my unofficial playlist for 'Come Back To Me.' A lot of these videos kind of jar me out of my story, but it'll have to do. (By the way, why is it that the storyline of about 99% of music videos have absolutely nothing to do with the lyrics?)

The one video below that isn't so disconnected from my book is the Celine Dion vid. And the Nickelback song? Well let's just say that even ghosts have favorite bands, and for Iain in my story... that's Nickelback. Had the 16th century had rock bands, I'm certain Iain would have been in one.

Photobucket Photobucket

Also, the 2nd song on my playlist not only matches the title of my book, but the lyrics definitely echo Lexie and Iain. From the moment I heard that song, I knew this was Lexie and Iain's theme. (If you know anything about Patrick, let's just say Lexie and Iain = Me and Patrick. Well, sort of anyway. If you pay attention to the lyrics, you'll understand).

Note: In CBTM, most of the time Iain is a ghost but we also see him (and his lady) when he was alive in the 16th century. And for those of you that know about Patrick -- when I say "Iain" I'm also speaking of Patrick. It's only that I also have another main character in my book named "Patrick"... but that Patrick isn't MY Patrick. The real Patrick would be "Iain" in my story.

Confused yet?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Some songs are much more connected and important than the others, but here is my unoffical soundtrack for....
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Click HERE for video

Photobucket


Photobucket
Click HERE for a beautiful fan vid of this song Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Click HERE for video

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: